Previewing the 2022-23 NFL Season with an NFC South division breakdown including 2022 win totals, predictions, and fantasy football advice.
LineStar’s Shannon Sommerville and Tyler Wiemann preview the NFC South division ahead of the 2022 – 2023 NFL season, recapping the offseason moves and looking at the NFL Futures betting market for the Carolina Panthers, Atlanta Falcons, New Orleans Saints, and Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- How much will Baker Mayfield impact the Carolina Panthers?
- Will Christian McCaffrey -back from injury have another monster fantasy season?
- What will the Falcon’s offense look like in a new era without Matt Ryan?
- Is Jameis Winston’s health a factor in 2022?
- What can fantasy owners expect from Alvin Kamara?
- The question we ask every year will age ever catch up to Tom Brady? Can he lead the Bucs to another Super Bowl?
- NFC South Futures 2022 betting tips and advice
- NFL Future Bets Predictions – Which Bets to Make and Why!
See the best stats, ownership, news, and community chat using LineStar.
/ 5 days ago
Monday Night Football – Week #3 featuring the Cowboys vs. Giants Picks & Predictions...
/ 1 week ago
Thursday Night Football Week 3 – STEELERS vs. BROWNS must plays on DraftKings, FanDuel,...