We’ve got two teams facing elimination tonight when the Raptors try to win a second straight game after falling down 3-0 in the series with the Sixers while the long-suffering that has been the Nets season could come to an end with Brooklyn down 3-0 to Boston.
The Jazz and Mavericks also meet up in what has been a very competitive series that is tied 2-2. Let’s see how the night plays out:
🏀Top Player Props April 25th 🏀
LineStar has a new Player Prop tab that lets you search for the best individual props through apps such as DraftKings, FanDuel, BetMGM, Caesars, and PointsBet. Here are some of the best bets for tonight:
🏀Rudy Gobert (Over 14.5 rebounds) – This feels like it should be 15.5, because he’s grabbed 17 rebounds in the first two games in Dallas and had another 15 on Saturday. 15 would seem to be the floor tonight.
🏀Kyrie Irving (Under 26.5 points) – The lack of motivation looks there and Irving is already making excuses that the Nets “haven’t had time to gel.” Irving has 26 TOTAL points in the last two games.
🏀Tobias Harris (Double-double = YES) – +210 even though he’s averaged 23 ppg in the two playoff games in Philadelphia this round and has grabbed double-digit rebounds in three straight. Averaging 18.0 ppg and 9.8 rpg this series.
🏀Al Horford (Under 10.5 points) – Took a measly two shots in Game 3 and the Celtics have a deep rotation at PF/C with both the Williams now healthy. Not a ton of shots to go around the way Tatum, Brown, and Smart are launching.
Tonight’s Key NBA Matchups
Celtics @ Nets (-1) , O/U 220 7:00 ET
Brooklyn is in danger of getting swept out of the playoffs as they head into tonight’s game down 0-3. Kevin Durant ($10k) is yet to break 40fp this postseason and Kyrie Irving ($9.3k) is averaging 31 fp following his 39 real point outing in Game 1.
On the flip side, Jayson Tatum ($9.5k) is coming off 65fp while taking 29 shots on Saturday. The Raptors and Nuggets both saved their seasons down 3-0 over the weekend, can the Nets continue the trend?
Raptors @ 76ers (-8), O/U 211.5 8:00 ET
Toronto extended their season with a 110-102 win on Saturday to make the series 3-1. Things get tougher tonight though heading back to Philadelphia and without Fred VanVleet out with a hip flexor.
Joel Embiid is battling an injury of his own, but is putting off surgery on his thumb until after the playoffs. Embiid had just 21 points and 8 rebounds (33fp) in Game 4, so is he worth the $10.2k price tag?
Jazz @ Mavericks (-3), O/U 212.5 9:30 ET
Luka Doncic returned with a 54fp outing on Saturday (30 points, 10 rebounds) but Dallas blew a 4-point lead with 40 seconds left as the series is now tied 2-2. Doncic’s return and 38.5% usage rate all but killed Spencer Dinwiddie (14fp) and Maxi Kleber’s (11fp). Dinwiddie had 34+ fp in the first three games of the series, and Kleber had a 10X night in game 2.
Donovan Mitchell has hit 45+ fp the last two games despite shooting 3-18 from three point range. If his shot ever starts falling look out.
Tonight’s Point Guard / Shooting Guard Notables
Donovan Mitchell DK $8.8k | FD $8.5k at Dallas
- Just the 8th highest priced player on the slate, but has put up a consistent 45+ fp in all four games this series
- 45+ fp last two games while shooting 3-18 from the floor, ceiling game coming if his shot can drop
- Averaging over 25 fga per game this series
Tyrese Maxey DK $6.6k | FD $6.4k vs. Toronto
- A couple of down games the last two (28fppg) but he’s back in Philly tonight
- Maxey averaged 30.5/6.5/5 in Games 1 &2, shooting 70% from the floor
- Toronto is down a guard with VanVleet out
Gary Trent DK $5.7k | FD $6.2k @ Philadelphia
- Hoping two solid outings (37fppg) back at home gets him his confidence back as he had just 17 and 1 fp in Games 1 & 2
- No VanVleet for Toronto and Trent had 19+ shots in each of the last two games
Tonight’s SF / PF Notables
Pascal Siakam DK $9k | FD $8.7k @ Philadelphia
- No Fred VanVleet and his 20.2% usage and 13.5 fga per game tonight
- Siakam coming off a 34/8/5 game on Saturday (57fp)
Tobias Harris DK $6.8k | FD $7.1k vs. Toronto
- Series shifts back to Philadelphia where he put up 6X in Games 1&2.
- Averaged 23 ppg in Games 1 and 2, has grabbed double digit rebounds in three straight
Bruce Brown DK $6.5k | FD $7.8k vs. Boston
- No chance on FD, but solid DK pricing
- Celtics game plan is obviously to stop Durant and Irving, and thus Brown has 45+ fp last two games
- Had 26 real points on Saturday and a team high 19 shots
Tonight’s Center Position Notables
Rudy Gobert DK $7.1k | FD $7.2k @ Dallas
- Embiid is the only other chance at consistent 35+ fp at the C position but he’s $10k + and possibly injured
- Gobert has 15+ rebounds in 3 of 4 games this series, including 17 in each of the games in Dallas
You can follow me, Carl Taylor (@dailydogsports), on Twitter for more daily fantasy and sports betting talk and make sure to check out the LineStar chat.
🚨 Bonus: Get 3 Free Months of LineStar Premium
Stuck in DFS?
Try something new for a change, MKF is pretty legit and a lot of fun.
If you’re looking to try something new to switch it up, we’d appreciate you supporting us by going through the link below and using Promo code: LINESTAR
Get 3-months of LineStar Premium for new users to Monkey Knife Fight who deposit/play $10!
Terms: Partnership offers do NOT renew. See Monkey Knife Fight landing page for full terms and conditions. Must be a new user to MKF and deposit and play a minimum of $10 to qualify. If you have an existing LineStar Premium subscription you get a Hat/Tee/Pen combo instead of the 3-months.
/ 16 hours ago
August 10th, 2022 | DFS Lineups and Baseball Prop Picks The Daily Fantasy Sports...
/ 2 days ago
Tuesday, August 9, 2022 MLB picks today: Best bets, predictions, Moneyline picks, and player...
/ 3 days ago
LineStar‘s Shannon Sommerville and Tyler Wiemann preview the 2022 NFL season and offer Fantasy...