The Timberwolves vs. Grizzlies game was both great to watch and excruciatingly painful (in the first half at least) with the first quarter taking nearly an hour to complete because of fouls. Unfortunately, that theme might continue tonight with Nets @ Celtics, Sixers @ Raptors, and Bulls @ Bucks all having the potential to be pretty physical matchups.
Hopefully, the stripes can let the players decide this one, but we shall see.
🏀Top Player Props April 20th 🏀
LineStar has a new Player Prop tab that lets you search for the best individual props through apps such as DraftKings, FanDuel, BetMGM, Caesars, and PointsBet. Here are some of the best bets for tonight:
🏀Giannis Antetokounmpo (Over 12.5 rebounds) -He had 16 rebounds in game one despite battling foul trouble – the third time in the last four games grabbing 16+ vs. the Bulls.
🏀Pascal Siakam (Over 5.5 assists) – Averaging 6 assists first two games of the series, had 12 dimes in the last home game against the Sixers, and has at least 7 in the last four games in Toronto vs. Philadelphia.
🏀Marcus Smart Over 14 5 points) – Scored 20 points, took 17 shots, and played 36 minutes in Game 1. Has scored at least 14 in 9 of the last 11 vs. the Nets.
🏀Bobby Portis (Over 7.5 rebounds) – Grabbed 12 rebounds in Game 1 in just 23 minutes, has at least 8 boards in 8 of the last 10 overall and in 4 of 5 vs. the Bulls this year.
Tonight’s Key NBA Matchups
Nets @ Celtics (-3.5), O/U 226 7:00 ET
Jayson Tatum hit the buzzer beater on Sunday to give Boston a 115-114 win and the 1-0 series lead. The Nets shot 54% from the floor and got 39 points from Kyrie Irving but still couldn’t pull out the win. Brooklyn at least played well and almost stole one on the road, which should give them some momentum heading into Game 2.
76ers (-1.5) @ Raptors, O/U 216.5 8:00 ET
New Orleans stole one in Phoenix last night and the Timberwolves are 1-1 in their series with #2 seed Memphis. That should give the Raptors some hope down 0-2 as their Eastern Conference playoff series shifts back to Toronto. The big problem facing the Raptors is their health, as Scottie Barnes remains out but Gary Trent, Jr. and Thad Young are expected back at full strength.
Bulls @ Bucks (-10), O/U 225 9:30 ET
Chicago was within 1-point of Milwaukee in Game 1 despite DeMar DeRozan shooting 6-25, Zach LaVine going 6-19, and Nikola Vucevic hitting just 2-10 from three point range. Is that good for the Bulls – or bad, with a chance to get to a less-than-stellar Milwaukee squad slipping away and the Bucks ready to turn things on.
Tonight’s Point Guard / Shooting Guard Notables
Jaylen Brown DK $8.6k | FD $8.3k vs. Brooklyn
- Played 40 minutes in Game 1, but Boston had a lot of balance with four players taking at least 13 shots
- Aside from the regular season finale, has a 45fp floor over his past 7 games
Tyrese Maxey DK $6.9k | FD $7.5k @ Toronto
- Maybe a downer time going on the road, but averaging 39.5 mins and 30.5 points first two games
- Put up 51fp in Game 2 despite his shots dropping 21 to 11 due to grabbing 9 rebounds and dishing out 8 assists
Marcus Smart DK $5.8k | FD $6.5k vs. Nets
- Went for 7X in Game 1 with a 20/7/6 line
- Has a floor of 32fp in 8 of the last 9 vs. Brooklyn
Tonight’s SF / PF Notables
Giannis Antetokounmpo DK $10.9k | FD $11.4k vs. Chicago
- It goes without saying but on a slate that also features Embiid, Durant, and the Celtics duo – Giannis is the guy to go to tonight
- Went for 55fp in Game 1 in what some people would call a down game battling foul trouble
- Has won 14 straight vs the Bulls, averaging 26.8 points and 13.5 rebounds this regular season against Chicago
Al Horford DK $6.4k | FD $7.6k vs Brooklyn
- DK play for sure, logged 41 minutes and grabbed 15 rebounds on Sunday
- Has double digit rebounds in 4 of the last 6 overall
- 17+ points in 3 of the last 5
Tonight’s Center Position Notables
Nikola Vucevic DK $7.3k | FD $7.7k @ Milwaukee
- He was a focal part of the offense in Game 1 with 27 shots, hopefully, shoots better than 2-10 from three on Sunday
- Grabbed 17 rebounds vs. the Bucks in Game 1, Chicago has the best pace boost of this 3-game slate
You can follow me, Carl Taylor (@dailydogsports), on Twitter for more daily fantasy and sports betting talk and make sure to check out the LineStar chat.
🚨 Bonus: Get 3 Free Months of LineStar Premium
Stuck in DFS?
Try something new for a change, MKF is pretty legit and a lot of fun.
If you’re looking to try something new to switch it up, we’d appreciate you supporting us by going through the link below and using Promo code: LINESTAR
Get 3-months of LineStar Premium for new users to Monkey Knife Fight who deposit/play $10!
Terms: Partnership offers do NOT renew. See Monkey Knife Fight landing page for full terms and conditions. Must be a new user to MKF and deposit and play a minimum of $10 to qualify. If you have an existing LineStar Premium subscription you get a Hat/Tee/Pen combo instead of the 3-months.
/ 23 hours ago
NBA Prop Bets Today Wednesday 11/30 | PrizePicks & Underdog Fantasy Picks LineStar’s sports...
/ 2 days ago
NBA Prop Bets Today Wednesday 11/29 | PrizePicks & Underdog Fantasy Picks LineStar’s sports...